Let us assist you in your business growth, increase your profitability and lower your tax liability so that you have more money to invest in your future.
We provide accounting and bookkeeping services to help your business stay focused on goals. Your accounting records is the foundation of your financial statement, tax preparation and planning, and business strategy plans.
Making sound financial decisions is an important part of running a successful business or planning a secure future. We can take care of your financial records on a monthly or quarterly basis for a flat fee so that you always know what to expect.
If you choose to record your accounting transactions in-house, you can hire us as your Certified Public Accountant to review your financial transactions regularly to ensure your financial data is accurate.
• Do you know how your business is doing? You can't really know unless all accounts are reconciled and properly accounted for on your financial statement.
• Are you looking to manage your cash more effectively? Proper management of funds not only saves money, it makes money for you.
• Do you feel protected? By timely reconciling and promptly objecting to your bank about any unauthorized, fraudulent or forged checks presented to your bank and paid by that bank, you can relieve your agency of responsibility for the shortfall and transfer the risk to the bank. This reason to reconcile alone should be enough. Crime exists.
•Are you wanting better sleep? You will sleep more peacefully at night knowing your bank accounts are reconciled, in balance and that all escrow funds, accounts, checks and disbursed funds are properly accounted for. You will sleep more peacefully at night knowing your bank accounts are reconciled, in balance and that all escrow funds, accounts, checks and disbursed funds are properly accounted for.
As a small business owner you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. We take care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits.
Each month or quarter we'll do the following things for you...
• Reconcile your bank account
• Detailed financial statements
• Clean up your general ledger
• Cloud-based accounting solutions
• Budgeting and financial forecasting
• Cash flow management
• CFO services
• Fixed asset registers
• Payroll processing
These tasks form the solid foundation of your small business accounting system. You can customize the package of services you receive by adding payroll, tax planning, tax preparation, or any of our other services. Contact us today for a customized quote.
Our service is for growing businesses that have reached a point where they need professional financial advice, but can't afford a full-time CFO or controller. Our Part-Time Outsourced CFO service gives you a professional advisor who works for you.
Here's what you get with our Part-Time CFO services...
• More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
• Better understanding of the financial side of your business.
• Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
• A sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
• The comfort of knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
• A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
• Training and managing your accounting staff.
• Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
• Budget preparation and monitoring.
• Profitability analysis by service or product line.
• Tax saving strategies.
• Trend analysis.
• Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
• Cash management.
• Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
• Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
• Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
• Development of accounting procedure manuals.
• Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
Contact us today for a customized quote.
© Rolanda S. McDuffie CPA